I was tagged by Leanne from Smart Mummys Guide to share 100 things you may not already know about me. I Love things like this! I think they’re such a cool way to find out about new people and well I’m a little nosey!
- What’s your name? Kerry-Anne
- Any nicknames or aliases? Kerry
- Your gender? Female
- Your star sign? Aquarius
- How old are you? 24
- Your relationship status? In a relationship
- Any children? A Little girl
- Any pets? A dog & a cat
- Any tattoos or piercings? I have a scaffolding piercing, along with cartlidge and ears, I used to have my anti navel,tongue, rook and tragus. I have 10 tattoos so far.
- What do you like about yourself? I like my eyes, I like to think I’m quite a loyal and honest person too.
- What do you dislike about yourself? WELL.. how long have we got. Lets just say I’m aware I have flaws.
- Righty or lefty? Right
- The last thing you drank:Tea
- The last thing you ate: Mushrooms on toast.
- Your last phone call: My mum I think.
- Your last text message: My Boyfriend
- Your last email: Nosey!? It was to do with a mothers day gift guide.
- The last song you listened to: Mexico by Alestorm. Pirate metal what’s not to love?
- The last book you read: Goodnight stories for rebel girls.
- The last time you cried: Sunday I cry a lot.
- The last blog you read: The Muddled Mum
- The last person you spoke to: My Boyfriend
- The last place you visited: Creekmoor Forest.
- Your last holiday abroad: Ermm Florida when I was in year 5 so a long old time ago.
HAVE YOU EVER?
Dear Parents or Family members if you happen to read this. Just remember that you love me.. In all honesty I’d quite like you to scroll past this part.
- Have you ever gotten back with an ex? Yep because I was a moron
- Have you ever been cheated on? Yup
- Have you ever cheated on someone? Nope
- Have you ever lost someone special to you? Yes.
- Have you ever been so drunk you threw up? Too many times but now i’m sober so its all good.
- Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?Yes
- Have you ever met someone who changed you? Yep.
- Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are? Oh yes.
- Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have? Just a few.
- Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back? Yep that was a fun day.
- Have you ever broken someone’s heart? I don’t think so..
- Have you ever kissed a stranger? Yes. If you hadn’t already guessed I was an idiot when I was younger.
- Have you ever had your own heart broken? Yeah but it’s all good.
- Have you ever had sex on the first date? Can we pretend this question doesn’t exist…
- Have you ever been arrested? Nope!
- Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive? Hayley Williams doesn’t count right?
- Have you ever done something you regret? 18-21 was a big old regret to be fair.
- Have you ever had a threesome? I mean we’ve all experimented once right?
- Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public? Most likely… yes.. a lot.
- Have you ever misjudged someone? Yes.
BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
- Do you believe in God? Not anymore.
- Do you believe in yourself? Sometimes.
- Do you believe in Santa Claus? I mean the one we met at Christmas has a pretty legit beard so who knows.
- Do you believe in Ghosts? Yes.
- Do you believe in Aliens? Sure, I mean not in like little green men but something has to exist surely.
- Do you believe in miracles? Yes
- Do you believe in the power of positive thinking? 100%
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Nope.
- Can someone make you happy?Only if they are garlic bread. Adam makes me happy so Yes.
- Would you describe yourself as a feminist? Yes.
- Are you pro-life or pro-choice? Pro-Choice.
- Do you have strong political beliefs? OOOO JEREMY CORBYN
- Do you have strong religious beliefs? No
- What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is? Love.
- Are you eating anything right now? Nope
- Are you drinking anything right now? Nope
- What are you thinking about right now? Sleep
- What are you waiting for right now? Bed time
- What are you most excited about right now? Bed time
- What’s your pet hate right now? People putting dogs in pushchairs.
- What’s your favourite thing right now? My new Harry Potter wand book.
- If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now? Watching my boyfriend play Fifa. Fun times!
67.Your first best friend: Jessica from first school, we both moved away and lost contact. 68.Your first kiss: I can’t remember. :. 69.Your first celebrity crush? Duncan from Blue I think. 70. Your first holiday: Portugal with my Nan. she died a week later but I have some of the best memories 71. Your first pet: A cat called Kimberley 72. Your first regret: pfft, I can’t remember! 73. Your first job: I did an apprenticeship at a nursing agency. 74. Your first childhood memory: From what I can think of right now Poole Park with my Pops where I got bitten by a goose.. Good times…
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
- Love or money?Love
- Twitter or Facebook? Twitter
- Hook up or relationship?Relationship
- Dogs or cats? Cats
- Coffee or tea? Tea
- Beer or wine? Neither
- Sweet or savoury? Both!
- Introvert or extrovert? Introvert
- Vampires or werewolves? Werewolves but proper werewolves not the twilight shite.
- Seaside or countryside? Countryside
- Summer or winter? Autumn is my favourite tbh.
- Books or movies? Books. Always!
- Horror or comedy? Comedy.
- Do you wish you could change your past? Yep but then I wouldn’t be where I am today with who I’m with so only slightly I guess.
- What’s your dream job? Otter weigher. Its a thing I’ve seen it on the internet.
- What’s your guilty pleasure? Keeping up with the Kardashians.
- What are you afraid of? Mice! That includes those two Disney ones too.
- What was the first thing you want to be when you grew up? Vet
- If you could have any super power, what would it be? The ability to eat what I wanted and not gain weight.
- If you could change anything about your life, what would it be? Leaving Bournemouth like now.
- Would you want immortality? No thank you.
- If you could interview anyone alive or dead, who would you choose? John Lennon
- Would you say you are happy? Yes.
- What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen? Don’t be so hard on yourself, go travel do things YOU love.
- Where would you like to be in five year’ time? With my little family living our best life.
So there you have it 100 things about me you may have not already known! I now Nominate Claudine from Teenragers and Divas , Chaz from Dear Ellie Rose ,Claire from Cailyns Mummy & Rachel from Life with Amelia