We’re 10 days into 2018 which is completely mental, I thought I’d do a little post on 10 things I’m looking forward to this year.
- Turning 24! I’ve had a bit of an issue with being 23 and I totally blame Blink 182 for saying no one likes you when you’re 23.
- Portugal! We’re going on holiday! It’s will be our first holiday as a family, my first abroad holiday in almost 14 years and Harper’s first ever time on an aeroplane! My dad and Stepmum are even coming along to help with the toddler!
- Passing my driving test, I’ve recently started driving lessons again with the intention to pass this year. I need to get on the road freedom is calling!
- Hartlepool, now this one is tricky our goal is to get there this year but we’re also realistic and know it might not happen this year but we’re going to be saving our little butts off.
- Growing my blog, next month the blog turns one whole year old! I will have a giveaway coinciding with that over on Instagram around the 14th/15th Feb, tell your friends and come get involved there is some amazing goodies up for grabs!
- Meeting some fabulous mamas and dads that I have connected with on Instagram!
- Organising a parenting event! I have lots of plans for this I just need to get some details down and ready!
- Launching a new little product.. that is ALL i’m saying on that for now 😉
- Getting healthy, I have always struggled with my weight and whilst I’m not going to be putting much stress on myself I’m going to try and shift a few pounds.
- Getting a grip on my mental health, I’ve learnt to accept my personality disorder is something I will be living with for the rest of my life but I’m not going to let my anxiety control my life anymore or at least try not to let it.
So that’s 10 things for 10 days in January, What are you looking forward to this year? What are your goals?
Let me know in the comments!