10 Things I’m looking forward to in 2018.

We’re 10 days into 2018 which is completely mental, I thought I’d do a little post on 10 things I’m looking forward to this year.

1. Turning 24! I’ve had a bit of an issue with being 23 and I totally blame Blink 182 for saying no one likes you when you’re 23.
  2. Portugal! We’re going on holiday! It’s will be our first holiday as a family, my first abroad holiday in almost 14 years and Harper’s first ever time on an aeroplane! My dad and Stepmum are even coming along to help with the toddler!
  3. Passing my driving test, I’ve recently started driving lessons again with the intention to pass this year. I need to get on the road freedom is calling!
  4. Hartlepool, now this one is tricky our goal is to get there this year but we’re also realistic and know it might not happen this year but we’re going to be saving our little butts off.
  5. Growing my blog, next month the blog turns one whole year old! I will have a giveaway coinciding with that over on Instagram around the 14th/15th Feb, tell your friends and come get involved there is some amazing goodies up for grabs!
  6. Meeting some fabulous mamas and dads that I have connected with on Instagram!
  7. Organising a parenting event! I have lots of plans for this I just need to get some details down and ready!
  8. Launching a new little product.. that is ALL i’m saying on that for now 😉
  9. Getting healthy, I have always struggled with my weight and whilst I’m not going to be putting much stress on myself I’m going to try and shift a few pounds.
  10. Getting a grip on my mental health, I’ve learnt to accept my personality disorder is something I will be living with for the rest of my life but I’m not going to let my anxiety control my life anymore or at least try not to let it.

So that’s 10 things for 10 days in January, What are you looking forward to this year? What are your goals?

Let me know in the comments!

K xx

10 Comments

1. Charlotte Allfrey January 12, 2018 / 11:40 am

We’re looking forward to lots of playdates this year with a certain gorgeous Harper and her mummy 😍 Especially if we both learn to drive! Xx

• WingingitwithHarper January 12, 2018 / 11:41 am

Now this is a plan I like!! You’re learning too? All the road trips!!! Xx

• Charlotte Allfrey January 12, 2018 / 12:49 pm

Hoping to, depends on money really! But I need to, I’m sick of buses 😂 Yes!! Xx

• WingingitwithHarper January 12, 2018 / 12:52 pm

Just shop around avoid red driving school like the plague though!! If you lived closer I’d pass on my instructors details she’s really good!! Xx

• Charlotte Allfrey January 12, 2018 / 1:16 pm

Oh really? I started twice in the past and both instructors were so unhelpful with me panicking :/ so I’ve had a few recommendations round me for instructors that are good for nervous drivers 🙂 Xx

2. stepmum.blogger January 15, 2018 / 8:04 am

I love this! I’ve just started my own parenting blog, so one thing I’m looking forward to this year is watching it grow. How lovely is it that you’ve connected with so many mamas and dads through your blogging. I hope your year brings all you wish for it ❤️

• WingingitwithHarper January 15, 2018 / 11:30 am

I’ve just followed you I’m going to pop
      Over and have a read now! Thank you so much lovely I hope this year is kind to you! ❤️

• stepmum.blogger January 15, 2018 / 11:32 am

In the confusion of creating blogs, I made two accidentally. The right one is stepmumblogger.com! That means so much to me, thankyou ❤️

• WingingitwithHarper January 15, 2018 / 12:14 pm

Followed you over there! Loved your blog about your step daughter so beautiful! Are you on any other socials? Would love to connect!

• stepmum.blogger January 15, 2018 / 12:32 pm

I’d love to connect as well! I’m on instagram, my page is stepmum.blogger ☺️