So I thought I’d write something that is not baby related this week, nor is it about the animals! I know I’m going very off piste! I have another love in life music, before I met Adam, in my spare time I used to run charity gigs, if I wasn’t organising gigs I was going to them or going down to the local rock clubs to get merry and dance the evening away.. Sometimes I miss those days, the atmosphere, the laughs, not the alcohol or the midnight trip to hospital because I got punched in a mosh pit. (I was running that event and had to walk around dripping with blood until everything was sorted and closed ideal)
The 25 Songs that will always hold a place in my heart are:
- Mayday Parade – Miserable at best.
- Disturbed – Sound of Silence.
- The Beards – Beard Accessory store.
- Pvris – St Patrick
- Lindsey Stirling Feat Izzy Hale – Shatter me
- Young Guns – Bones
- Slipknot – Before I forget
- Motley Crue – Home sweet home
- OPM – Heaven is a halfpipe
- Hot Action Cop – Fever for the flava
- Underoath – A boy brushed with Red living in black and white
- A Day to remember – If i’m made of wax Larry what are you made of
- Kodaline – High Hopes
- Sandi Thom – I wish I was a punk rocker
- Of Mice & Men – Would you still be there
- Halestorm – I miss the misery
- Volbeat – Lola Montez
- Lindsey Stirling Feat Andrew McMahon – Something Wild
- While she sleeps – Silence speaks
- Bring me the Horizon – Fuck.
- Billy Joel – Why should I worry
- My Chemical Romance – Teenagers
- Kansas – Carry on my wayward son
- Machine Head – Is there anybody out there
- Papa Roach – Hollywood whore.
That was surprisingly harder than I thought there’s so many more I could of put on that list but we would of been here forever! Writing this filled me with so much nostalgia so now I’m off to make this into a playlist.
Whats your top three favourite songs? Let me know in the comments!