So I’ve realised I’ve never really done a facts about me blog and I think these are wonderful things because you get to know the person behind the blog a little bit better.
- I have a very ridiculous phobia. Mice.. Not just any mice. Minnie Mouse & Mickey Mouse.. Harper has no mouse clothing or anything like that because I just don’t like it.
- When I was in year 8 I broke 4 of my ribs on my left side I broke them whilst attempting a back drop in trampoling. Got me a month off school so winner!
- I’m not a fan of ‘big dogs’ despite always growing up around dogs anything bigger than a German Shepard make me a little uneasy. I know they’re not going to hurt me and bad dogs ARE because of BAD OWNERS. but being 5ft 1 I don’t like anything that can tower over me.
- Adam and I met on Tinder. Harper is a Tinder Egg. So we’re proof that online relationship can be successful – If you ignore the fact I once thought he was a creepy old man called Boris.. cute little fact though, My Nan was 5ft1 and my Pops was 6ft 4 which is the exact height of Adam and Myself.
- My Favourite movie franchise of all time is Harry Potter.. if you follow me on other social media platforms I’m sure you’d of seen something that shows my nerdy side.
- I’m a huge fan of horror movies but Adam hates them so I can only watch them if I’m home alone.
- Lucifer is actually named after the cat in Cinderella which was one of my favourite Disney films growing up, So when people assume I’ve named him after Satan himself its always fun to explain the origin.
- I got my first tattoo when I was 16, It was a butterfly on my wrist with Pops above it for my grandfather.
- I used to be able to write with both hands, I gave up trying when I was about 7 and became a firm member of the right hand club.
- The word Moist makes me want to scream, I can’t hear the word without cringing and it originally put me off watching GBBO because of Mary Berry’s over use of the word!
*Image is by me of a Meerkat from our trip yesterday to the zoo! nothing to do with this blog post I just thought it was cute!