My lovely best friend Sophie Rose nominated me for the Liebster Award and Its a really exciting opportunity being able to find and get to know new blogs and bloggers!
Liebster Award rules –
1) Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
2) Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
3) Ask your nominees 11 questions.
4) Let them know that you have nominated them!
1. How do you relax at the end of the day?
I normally just sit down with a nice cup of tea and some rubbish telly at the end of the day running around after Harper I get tired so there’s nothing better than sitting down with Adam and relaxing
2.What’s your favourite film and why?
Harry Potter, Anyone who knows me knows my soft spot for Harry Potter, growing up wasn’t exactly the easiest so I knew Hogwarts would always be there to welcome me home after a bad day.
3. Do you have any blogs you always go back to?
There’s a few. I love reading Part Time Working Mummy, TobyandRoo, Cigarettes and Calpol just to name a few!
4. Cats or dogs?
Ahhh! I have both but I’m a cat lady. I know I shouldn’t choose between the two but I’ve got an incredible bond with my ginger boy and he will always be my number one fluff. Sorry Leni I still love you!
5.What is your favourite possession?
I don’t have many ‘possessions’ that have any sentimental value as they were all thrown away as a child but I still have my teddy from when I was 5 called Big Dog and hes pretty special
6. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
Oooh! tough one, I’m always torn between Kurt Cobain & John Lennon
7. Do you have a fitness regime?
Fitting this whole pizza in my mouth!
8. What’s your favourite blog post you’ve written, link to it!
Probably hang over hell because it just shows how much of a tit I am read here.
9. What is your favourite quote and why?
It’s a Gerard Way quote, Showing my MCR fandom here.
“Don’t ever let the media tell you what your body is supposed look like. You’re beautiful the way you are. Stay beautiful, keep it ugly.” I don’t really think it needs much of an explanation.
10. What are 3 things you can’t live without?
My kids, there’s 3 of them taadaaa.
11. Do you have a go to recipe?
Dirty rice, there’s a recipe for it on the blog, its quick and the ultimate comfort food.
- If you could be anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
- What was your favorite TV show as a child?
- What Inspires you?
- Do you prefer to read a book or watch a movie?
- How did you decide on your blog name?
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
- What is your favourite memory?
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
- Which animal best defines you and why?
- What’s your top blogging tip?
- Describe yourself in three words.
cant wait to read your posts!